UMS Client is a Windows software that allows users to interact with various models of security cameras. Tools for remotely controlling compatible devices are included.
After starting the program you can add new surveillance equipment by clicking the Connect button. The next step is to select the correct model from the drop down menu, enter the IP address, communication port and account credentials. It is possible to change the layout of the live preview window to include up to 16 camera outputs.
Users are able to download utilities like UDP Test Tool to resolve potential network connectivity issues and detect previously unavailable devices.
There are instruments for capturing specific moments from the live feed to video files. Flexible event triggering options like motion detection are provided. Cameras with the support for the PTZ technology can be controlled remotely by clicking arrows on the virtual wheel.
The Settings menu allows you to change the default path for captured clips, view network statistics and enable automatic reconnection in case of sudden link interruptions. Instruments for reviewing recorded security events are included as well.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for monitoring and configuring remote IP cameras;
- there is support for a wide range of surveillance equipment from different manufacturers;
- users can record video clips and set custom alarm triggers;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.