UniFi is a Windows program for configuring and controlling all Ubiquiti network equipment connected to the local network. There are tools for prioritizing certain types of traffic such as VoIP or video streaming over others.
The utility offers users instruments for creating separate networks for guests to keep them isolated from the main SSID. Additionally, it is possible to segment connections into multiple virtual LANs. This is helpful for improving overall network security and performance.
You can detect and prevent external wireless intrusion attempts. Moreover, instruments for protecting the network from DDoS attacks are included.
Other applications for configuring wireless adapters like Wifi Bridge are available for download.
This module requires guests to log in with a username and password before they can access the internet. It prevents unauthorized connections and provides an additional layer of safety.
There is an option to create and manage multiple WiFi hotspots. Users are able to charge guests a fee for wireless network access as well.
- offers you instruments for configuring WiFi devices manufactured by Ubiquiti;
- free to download and use;
- it is possible to safeguard the network from external intrusion attempts;
- users can generate multiple virtual LAN connections for additional protection;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.