VNC Server is a Windows application that allows users to remotely access and operate another machine over the network. There are instruments for transmitting keyboard and mouse input, while simultaneously relaying graphical screen updates.
How to use
You are instructed to install the program on all target devices and log into the personal account. The next step is to start VNC Viewer on the host computer and establish a remote connection. It is possible to interact with another PC as if you were physically sitting in front of it. VNC Server acts as a bridge between the remote machine and the client device, enabling the transmission of graphical data and input commands.
All communications are automatically encrypted. This is helpful for preventing unauthorized access to confidential information.
Similar to Remote Desktop, the VNC platform lets users share text documents, images, videos, audio tracks and other types of files with other people. Additionally, tools for remotely installing third party software, configuring device settings and resolving potential technical issues are included.
- free to download and use;
- helps you establish connections with remote computers;
- it is possible to relay keyboard and mouse input to another machine;
- users can transfer files to and from other connected devices;
- there are instruments for remotely installing various applications;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.