Webwatcher is a Windows utility that contains tools for safeguarding online activities of children by keeping track of all visited websites and opened software products. Moreover, employers can ensure that their workers are compliant with established policies and do not waste time during the day.
It is necessary to install the corresponding application on all target machines. There is support for Windows and MacOS desktops as well as for iOS and Android smartphones. After that users are able to log into the personal account on the official website and keep track of all connected devices.
The browsing history, including the list of visited websites, search engine queries and other online activity is recorded separately for every client. This functionality is helpful for identifying cyberbullying, inappropriate multimedia content and other potential safety concerns.
Please note that Webwatcher is a paid service. There is no free trial version.
Similar to Keylogger Douglas, you can capture all keystrokes to view typed conversations and text documents. Additionally, it is possible to monitor the usage of installed applications and get insights into time spent on each program.
- free to download and use;
- designed to help you keep track of multiple remote computers;
- it is possible to monitor online activities and keep track of search queries;
- there is an option to record all keystrokes to a separate file for further analysis;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.