WinTask is a Windows software for automating various operations like launching programs, opening files and entering data. Instruments for scheduling custom tasks to run at specific times or dates are provided. Please note that the free trial version of Wintask will expire 30 days after activation.
Similar to Power Automate, you can record a sequence of repetitive actions to generate an automation script. The next step is to configure trigger conditions for the task. Additionally, it is possible to schedule the script to be regularly executed at predefined intervals.
The program is designed to reduce the amount of errors during data entry and increase productivity. There are tools for quickly filling out forms and logging into various online services. Any website can be scrapped for offline viewing as well.
Users are able to automate input from keyboard and mouse. This is helpful for performing certain actions in third party programs. Moreover, a wide variety of system maintenance tasks can be scheduled to keep the computer protected and uncluttered at all times.
- free to download and use;
- helps you automate different tasks on the desktop;
- there are instruments for scheduling the execution of a custom script at predefined time;
- users can quickly fill out web forms and log into online services;
- it is possible to reduce the amount of errors during data entry;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.