Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is a Windows utility that allows users to modify video files. It is possible to trim and crop individual clips. Moreover, tools for downloading multimedia content from a wide range of online platforms are provided. Please note that the free trial version of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate has limited functionality.
The main purpose of this application is transcoding video clips to over 150 different file formats. Similar to Miro Video Converter, you can specify output quality settings like resolution, frame rate and audio channel configuration. It is possible to change the target directory as well.
Another core feature of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is its ability to improve the quality of raw video clips. Users are able to manually change the brightness, contrast, saturation and resolution to achieve the desired visual effect. Additionally, there are instruments for rotating and merging separate files to better fit the project.
You can save resulting videos to the hard drive. Alternatively, an option to burn media content to a blank optical disc is included. The writing speed is adjustable.
- free to download and use;
- allows you to edit and convert video files;
- supports a wide variety of common formats like AVI, MP4 and MKV;
- it is possible to tune the brightness, contrast and color saturation;
- users can record resulting clips to optical media;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.