DMSS is an Android application that allows you to connect security cameras and DVRs using your smartphone. You can view broadcasts and access remote control. It is possible to receive notifications about alarming events.
It is necessary to allow access to location tracking and internal memory of the mobile device for correct operation. After this, the app starts searching for the nearest available devices. Users can add a camera manually by specifying its IP address and password for authorization. Moreover, it is possible to scan the QR code located on the body of the video surveillance equipment.
There is an option to view broadcasts from four cameras simultaneously. The app also allows you to customize the layout of displays on the home screen and mute and enable audio playback.
You can configure the operation parameters of CCTV cameras. You have access to the function of sending alerts when motion sensors are triggered. It is possible to record video into an archive manually or according to a specified schedule, which will be saved in the memory of the mobile device. There is an option to select a separate fragment for playback.
- just like CameraFi, the utility is created to view broadcasts from CCTV cameras;
- you can add a visual intercom device;
- it is possible to receive notifications about events in the frame;
- there is an option to save recordings on your phone;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.