Mimecast is a Windows software for ensuring the security of internal Outlook communications in a large company. There are advanced artificial intelligence algorithms for detecting and blocking suspicious emails. It is important to note that the free trial version of Mimecast will stop functioning 30 days after activation.
Using this tool you can prevent employees from falling victims to fraudulent incoming messages by identifying phishing attempts. Like in Kaspersky Internet Security, instruments for neutralizing incoming malware payloads to safeguard the organization from data breaches are included.
It is possible to automatically filter unsolicited and unwanted spam emails. This is helpful for reducing clutter and improving overall productivity within the company.
Mimecast is a scalable solution that caters to organizations of any size. The cloud based nature of the platform allows users to deploy it rapidly to new machines in the local network and update existing clients. Additionally, there is an option to seamlessly integrate the utility with existing infrastructure, simplifying implementation and reducing overall complexity.
- free to download and use;
- designed to help businesses protect email communications in Outlook;
- it is possible to prevent phishing attempts and other malicious activity;
- you can automatically sort incoming emails to filter spam messages;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows Server.