iMovie is an iOS application which provides all the necessary tools for video editing. This is an official solution from Apple that has a modern interface and support for all proprietary technologies.
The app helps you to create unique works by applying high quality effects. It is possible to move on to filters and various decorative elements. These features are able to emphasize particularly interesting angles and moments. iMovie allows you to select transitions, choose the right musical accompaniment and supplement the video with author’s comments.
You can quickly switch between several devices when working on a project. iMovie allows you to transfer files to other phones with AirDrop technology. For example, you may start editing on your iPhone and finish the work on your iPad. Furthermore, there is an option to save an iCloud project or stream on Apple TV.
In addition to integrating with AirDrop and iCloud, the app also provides a more classic distribution of user-generated content. You can publish your work on social networks or share it on instant messengers, including Skype.
- there is a standard set of tools for video editing;
- provides access to templates from the built-in collection;
- it is possible to manage transitions, titles and effects;
- you can add sound effects and your own comments;
- compatible with current iOS versions;
- free to download and use.