UC Browser is an iOS application which is used for viewing web pages. It is possible to get access to a lot of interesting progressive features helpful for a comfortable pastime on the internet.
Page compression and ad blocking
The platform allows you to make web surfing simple and fast. However, you are recommended to set up your browser before you start using it. First of all, you need to enable ad blocking and page compression. This helps you save megabytes of traffic and protect yourself from inappropriate image pop-ups.
UC Browser has a number of useful features that can positively affect the work. For example, if you use Facebook, you can activate a special mode that speeds up the loading of pages on this social network. Moreover, there is an option to set a night theme to protect your eyes from getting overtired at night. It is also possible to customize the news feed and select specific sources from the list.
The application is a great solution for those who need a simple browser. It is especially recommended for people who are just getting started with iOS devices due to the small number of tools and settings.
- ability to browse web pages in incognito;
- allows you to automatically compress data to save traffic;
- has the most concise interface;
- there is an option to conveniently manage open tabs;
- you can use the night mode to protect your eyes at night;
- compatible with current iOS versions;
- free to download and use.