Mi Fit is an iOS application which allows you to track the state of the body to track the state of the body using a device or a fitness bracelet. You can also monitor daily physical activity.
It should be noted that the utility has two main purposes. The first is the collection of information during physical activity. You can get the necessary information about your sports workouts and view the indicators of pulse or respiration. Moreover, there is an option to count calories burned. Second, MiFit keeps track of your passive state. It is possible to find out when you fell asleep, how long your nap time was and your stay in certain phases.
You can get all the results collected in a variety of graphs and charts. Such visualization allows you to better perceive information and remember it just as well. MiFit is the link between the fitness bracelet and iOS device. Furthermore, not all smart accessories provide access to data due to their laconic design. For this reason, this application was created. You can receive all the indicators that your bracelet reads.
- there is an option to view heart rate, blood pressure, calories burned and so on;
- allows you to watch a recording of sports sessions, including duration and distance;
- it is possible to use in conjunction with a fitness bracelet from Xiaomi;
- the app has a nice and modern interface;
- compatible with current iOS versions;
- free to download and use.