Brickit is an iOS application which allows you to make various LEGO figures and objects, including a building, a car, an animal, etc. The utility can analyze the parts available and offer model options for assembly.
The principle of operation of the app is based on the use of machine vision, artificial intelligence and augmented reality technology. You need to arrange the available parts so that they all fall into the camera lens in order to find a suitable model. After that, the utility is able to recognize the elements of the designer and offer options for shapes that can be assembled.
Brickit contains detailed instructions to help you arrange the bricks in the correct order. Furthermore, it is possible to get hints on the location of needed parts if you are building a large model.
You can take pictures of the models and create an album to store the images after the build is complete. This helps you to have your own collection. In addition, there is an option to post the photo to social media or send it to friends. Please note that the application is created by a third party developer and is not related to the official LEGO company.
- it is possible to choose a model to build from the LEGO constructor;
- the app are able to recognize details using machine vision and artificial intelligence;
- you can get step by step assembly instructions;
- allows you to take pictures of finished models and save pictures in an album;
- compatible with current iOS versions;
- free to download and use.