Duolingo is an iOS application which allows you to learn foreign languages. This service includes classes that are suitable for both beginners and practitioners.
Duolingo is created for those who would like to learn but do not have the finances to hire a private tutor or attend a language school. It is a great start if you are just beginning your studying. Please note that you need to purchase a paid subscription to get full functionality. In addition, the service has a pleasant and bright design that allows you to attract the attention of both children and adults.
The main benefit of using Duolingo is that you can take lessons wherever you are. Learning includes doing various grammar exercises, filling in missing words, making up sentences and repeating the phrase just said.
Furthermore, Duolingo has tasks of different difficulty levels. It is worth noting that if you already have a certain knowledge base, the program will not offer you initial exercises. There is an option to get the most important aspects of language learning, including Writing and Listening. You can choose languages such as English, Spanish, French, German and so on.
- there is an option to study regardless of time of day or location;
- you can get different levels of exercises;
- the app teaches you to perceive speech by ear and replenishes vocabulary;
- allows you to select languages for learning, including English, Spanish, and so on;
- compatible with current iOS versions;
- free to download and use.